Staff Selection Commission(SSC) Recruitment 2018 Details such as Selection criteria for SSC Job, the age limit for SSC recruitment, Education qualification for SSC Job etc. are published, Candidates can check Recruitment Process for SSC Recruitment from the above table.
SSC Recruitment – Selection Post VI (1136 Vacancies) – 30 September 2018
|Name Of the Post:||Selection Post VI|
|Total No. of Vacancies for Selection Post VI Recruitment:||
|Pay Scale for Selection Post VI Vacancy:||As per Notification|
|Eligibility / Education Qualification:||10th, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate|
SSC Recruitment – Constable GD (54,953 Vacancies) – 17 September 2018
|Name Of the Post:||Constable GD|
|Total No. of Vacancies for Constable GD Recruitment:||
|Pay Scale for Constable GD Vacancy:||Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/-|
|Eligibility / Education Qualification:||10th Pass|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name:||Staff Selection Commission|
Why All India Recruitment for Staff Selection Commission Vacancy?
We are here to provide you with short & simple recruitment information than others providing All latest Government Recruitment updates about Staff Selection Commission notifications.
Not only recruitment notice, you can find the Staff Selection Commission result, Staff Selection Commission admit cards, Staff Selection Commission exam syllabus, Staff Selection Commission answer key and Staff Selection Commission exam date reminder.
Our website allindiarecruitment.com gives you an option for searching state wise government jobs for SSC Vacancy and according to your educational qualification. You can search Staff Selection Commission Job in all cities and the States of India.
Checklist Before Apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment:
- Check all the details correctly again and again before clicking the submit button in case of online application.
- Staff Selection Commission has the eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification and age limit.
- Ensure the eligibility for Staff Selection Commission before applying for the posts. Only the candidates with the satisfying profile can apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018.
- To get selected in Staff Selection Commission Recruitment the candidates should regularly keep studying according to the syllabus of SSC Recruitment.
How to Prepare for Staff Selection Commission Exam?
We at All India Recruitment provide you latest updates about all SSC recruitment exam results, SSC admit card download link, the previous paper of SSC Exam along with Staff Selection Commission exam syllabus at single place. For detail syllabus please visit ssc.nic.in
How to Apply for SSC 2018 Recruitment?
- Apply from the direct link provided in SSC Post Table.
- Or as an alternative visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment – ssc.nic.in
- Choose “Recruitment/Career” tab from the menu bar.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link provided under the notice.
- Fill the Staff Selection Commission Application form with valid credentials.
- Pay the application fee online for Staff Selection Commission Vacancy if necessary.
- Follow the above instructions to fill in your SSC 2018 application form.
- After Successful submission of SSC application form, print the application form after successful submission for future reference.